What We Send
What You'll Require
- 1x Heavy Bottom Pot/Pan with Lid
- 1 x Wooden Spoon/ Spatula
- 1 x Sauce Pan for boiling water or Kettle
- 1 x Mixing Bowl
- 2 x Soup Bowls
Dilute the Coconut Cream to give you 1.5 cups of Coconut Milk
Wash and drain separately capsicum, and mushroom. DO NOT MIX
Wash and finely slice Thai Chillies and lemon grass
Wash and roughly tear Kaffir Lime
Wash and cut Thai Basil, Coriander
Clean and finely cut spring onions
Boil Water for Noodles.
Cooking Rice Noodles
1. Place rice noodles in a deep mixing bowl without breaking them.
2. Pour boiling water over the rice noodles with salt to taste until they are completely submerged.
3. Every minute or two, give the noodles a stir to loosen them up. When they are completely limp, check to see if they’re cooked through. will cook in 3-4 minutes. Take care not to over cook.
4. Drain the noodle and run them under cool water to stop the cooking.
5. Toss them with a bit of oil to keep the noodles from sticking.
Cooking the Chicken
1. Heat the oil in a wok over medium heat. Add the laksa paste and cook, stirring, for 6–8 minutes or until fragrant.
2. Add sliced capsicum and mushroom mix well with the paste coconut milk, stock and water and bring to the boil. Add the laksa sauce mix, kaffir lime leaves, lemon grass and chicken and cook for 8 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
3. Carefully remove the chicken and shred using 2 forks.
1. Divide the noodles between bowls and top with the laksa soup and shredded chicken, squeeze of lemon juice.
2. Top with the coriander, basil, onion and chilli to serve.